<> Travel | Tautalatala.com


Options for those who no longer have their passport or proof of lawful entry into the United States

Here is a common scenario with respect to immigration issues in the Pacific Islander community: You arrived in the United States many years ago on a tourist (B1/B2) visa. You were supposed to return to your country of origin within 6 months, however, you chose to remain in the US past the expiration of your visa. You NOW have a US Citizen Spouse, child (over 21), or parent (if you are under 21), who can petition for you to become a lawful permanent resident (green card holder).